Sunday 5 February 2012

my limitted success in janurary

WELL JANURARY WASN'T ALL ID HOPED
hawthorn
I did manage to get out and map some  of the mile around my home i found some elder quite a lot of hawthorn some blackthorn and a couple of roses see what you think of my pics




hawthorn hedge
hawthorn bush close up
elder buds
hawthorn hedge
elder in trimmed hedge
I came past the building on the horizon 
elder rose and hawthorn
elder
elder and rose
rose and hawthorn
hawthorn and rose




and I hope this is sloes on blackthorn

2 comments:

  1. Even though you had a hard month, you achieved something! And yes, they are sloes. Hope February is better for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good, Eric! You got done what you could and that is a plenty! Nice you have so many lovelies close by:)

    ReplyDelete